Singles Parties, June 19-22, 2008
The weather was terrific this past weekend, which was particularly appreciated, since two of our three parties were outdoors:
- Mid-Life Singles Mixer, Thursday, June 19, at Trader Vic's in Emeryville. Our past parties at Trader Vic's have been indoors, but this time we had our event on their lovely oudoor tiki deck, right on the water. Big crowd, great appetizers, and a fabulous sunset. Plus entertaining brief presentations by Mason Grigsby, co-author of Love at Second Sight: Playing the Midlife Dating Game; and Annie Gleason of Get a Love Life.
- The Singles Prom, Saturday, June 20, in San Francisco. If you have to be indoors for a party, might as well be the luxurious Westin St Francis on Union Square! Congratulations to Arthur Skinner, our Prom King; and Eileen Becchio, our Prom Queen. Thank you to Its Just Lunch, our co-sponsor, who donated free memberships to them. Great party, terrific crowd.
- 3rd Annual Wine Tasting at Bargetto Winery, Soquel (Santa Cruz County). We could not have asked for more pefect weather! We are so lucky that we didn't do the party the previous afternoon, when it would have been stifling. The weather cooled down to a very comfortable temperature . We had another big crowd this year, who enjoyed the spacious deck overlooking Soquel Creek. What a view!
Next week features three more events:
- Financial Freedom for Singles Seminar & Social, Wednesday, June 25, at Sinbad's, next door to the world-famous Ferry Bldg, San Francisco. Timothy R. Yee of Cathedral Financial will give another entertaining seminar, plus a great buffet of delicious appetizers. Free admission!
- Young Single Professionals Party, Friday, June 27, at Zen Lounge in Mountain View. Our younger singles should enjoy this very popular Silicon Valley nightspot!
- Blue Jean Ball, Saturday, June 28, at the San Mateo Marriott. Our first-ever party featuring everyone wearing their finest blue jeans, and dancing to great music in a lovely venue.
Details about all of our events at www.ThePartyHotline.com. See you at the parties!