Singles Parties, August 5 - 7, 2010
3 parties this past weekend:
- Astrological Matchmaking Party, Thursday, Aug 5, at Bay Cafe at Palo Alto Municipal Golf Course. Big turnout. Psychic Kathleen had her hands full with so many enjoying her mini-readings!
- North Bay Singles Convention, Friday, Aug 6, at Flamingo Resort Hotel in Santa Rosa. Our annual event drew a big crowd. Chris Kelly gave an entertaining keynote about She's/He's Just Not That Into You.
- Match Your Key Dance, Saturday, Aug 7, at Clarion Hotel SFO. Despite running out of parking spaces at the hotel, somehow our singles find a way to attend this fun party. Thanks to those who had to park a distance away!
- Silicon Valley Meets Silicon Beach, Tuesday, Aug 10, at Peachwood's at The Inn at Pasatiempo in Santa Cruz. We expect a lot of our Silicon Valley singles to drive "over the hill" to meet the friendly singles of Silicon Beach (Santa Cruz).
- Baby Boomers Bash, Lucky Friday the 13th of August, at Hotel Shattuck Plaza in Berkeley. Our annual party celebrating America's largest demographic always attracts a crowd!