Singles Parties, March 2 - April 27, 2013
Our Annual Singles Charity Ball, Saturday, April 27, at the Westin St Francis Hotel on Union Square in San Francisco, attracted another huge crowd. We raised appx. $7,600, which will enable The Seva Foundation to restore sight to over 150 blind people, at an average cost of only $50 per eye surgery! If you were unable to attend this great party, please consider donating ONLINE. It's tax-deductible!
OTHER PARTIES DURING THIS PERIOD:
- Generation X Dance, March 2, at Piacere Restaurant in San Carlos. Fun party in a new venue!
- Man Swap, March 9, at the Pleasanton Marriott. Big crowd, high-energy.
- St Patrick's Eve Dance, March 16, at Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael. Nice turnout. DJ Extraordinaire Darryk K spun his usual magic and a good time was had by all. How can you not enjoy St Paddy's Day?
- Art & Wine Tasting Party, March 22, at Room Art Gallery in Mill Valley. A beautiful art gallery, lots of friendly people, and great wine and appetizers. How can you do wrong? Fun party.
- Spring Fever Dance, March 23, at the Sheraton Silicon Valley in Milpitas. Nice turnout, fun part.
- Easter Dance, March 30, at Zio Fraedo's in Walnut Creek. Wonderful new venue. We hope to do more.
- Speed Dancing, April 5, at DoubleTree Hotel SFO in Burlingame. Everyone danced with everyone, so the barriers were all down. So many new friendships...
- Sausalito Single Mingle, April 11, at The Spinnaker. Very crowded, fun group, great appetizers, spectacular view of the SF Skyline and GG Bridge and The Bay.
- Bay Lights Dance, April 13, at Sinbad's in San Francisco. Beautiful view of the 6 million dollar light show. Fun dance party. Unfortunately parking was tight, so people may have given up and gone home without attending. The SF Waterfront is just too popular!
- SpringTraining Party, April 19, at the exclusive Silicon Valle Capital Club in Dowtown San Jose. Spectacular view from the top of the Knight Ridder Building. The evening began with a dinner show featuring our version of The Dating Game, which was a hoot! Our dating experts were on hand to give their tips for kicking off the Spring season with a loving relationship. The Johnny Neri Band did a terrific job of playing many of our favorite hits from the past!
- Unlock the Night Party, Friday, May 3, at Bay Cafe at Palo alto Municipal Gol Course. 2 parties for the price of one! Our popular Match Your Key Mixer, plus dancing to your favorite hits with DJ Slick.
- Cinco de May Dance on Cuatro de Mayo, Saturday, May 4, at Embassy Suites San Rafael. Last year's party was extremely crowded and we hope the same will be true this year.
- New Beginnings Dance, Friday, May 10, at David's Restaurant at Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club. DJ Mike also puts on a good show!
- Gold Digger Party, Saturday, May 11, at Carbon Lounge in San Francisco. For beautiful women and wealthy men. Should be crowded! Beautiful upscale lounge near Fisherman's Wharf.
- Bay Area Flirting Convention, May 17, at the San Mateo Marriott. Our annual flirtfest is always crowded and fast-moving. This year Francesca Gentille kicks off the fun with an entertaining keynote on "Flirting, Italian Style." Dance party follows.
- Contra Costa Singles Convention, May 24, at Renaissance ClubSport Hotel in Walnut Creek. Our largest annual event in CC County! Acclaimed dating expert and author Susan Bradley reveals "How to Be Irresistible to the Opposite Sex," followed by dancing.
- Venetian Room Dance at The Fairmont, June 1, in San Francisco. The elegance of this landmark ballroom and hotel is the perfect venue for meeting new friends and dancing the night away!