Singles Parties, March 2 - 6, 2010
5 singles parties over the past two weeks:
- Our first-ever Young at Heart Mixer, for singles 60+, Tuesday, March 2, at MARQS Restaurant in Menlo Park. We often do parties for Young Single Professionals (late 20s to early 40s), Baby Boomers (born between 1946 and 1964), and MidLife Singles (50+). We thought it was time to do one for those who are 60+. Nice turnout, great live music, excellent appetizers. Our next Young at Heart Mixer will be on Saturday, April 3, at Maharani Restaurant in San Francisco.
- Seminar and Dance, Friday, March 5, at Poplar Creek Grill in San Mateo. Surprisingly low turnout for the seminar, with Boys Before Business author. Thought more of our women would take advantage of this free seminar. Fortunately it got a lot more crowded at 9pm for the Dance Party!
- Young Single Professionals Mixer, Saturday, March 6, at Maharani in San Francisco. Nice turnout, lots of new and attractive faces, good appetizers.
- Singles Night at Trader Vic's, Tuesday, March 9, in Emeryville. Good turnout, great appetizers.
- Our first-ever Cougar Match Your Key Dance, Friday, March 12, at Dinah's Garden Hotel in Palo Alto. Should have done this long before, great turnout!
- St Patrick's Eve Mixer, Tuesday, March 16, at Ristorante La Toscana in San Rafael. Celebrate St Paddy's Day at an Italian restaurant? Maybe I have my countries confused, but we've had several fun parties in the past at La Toscana and expect no less on the eve of St Patrick's Day!
- Welcome Spring Dance, Friday, March 19, Michael's at Shoreline Park in Mountain View. Yes, the great weather is starting to arrive and we will celebrate at this fun location!
- Silver Fox Dance, Saturday, March 20, at Sinbad's in San Francisco. Move over Cougars! This is the world's first party for older men/younger women. What's good for the gander is good for the goose!