Singles Parties Over New Years Eve, 2010
Big turnouts for our 3 New Years Eve parties, despite the fear of rain:
- Pre-New Years Eve Dance, Thursday, Dec 30, at Neptune's Palace at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Not everyone likes to go out on New Years Eve, so we did a party the night before. What a lovely venue. We look forward to more parties here.
- New Years Eve Bash - North Bay, Friday, Dec 31, at Embassy Suites San Rafael. As always DJ Darryl K did a great job with songs and videos from our favorite artists.
- New Years Eve Bash - Silicon Valley, Friday, Dec 31, at Sheraton Palo Alto. Last year's NYE bash was huge, but couldn't compare in size with the humongous crowd that came this year. DJ HickeyB! played the greatest Baby Boomer era songs of all time in the big ballroom, while DJ Tony led a spirited party of today's hottest hits in the smaller ballroom.
- New Years Resolutions Mixer, Tuesday, Jan 4, at Petar's in Lafayette. Sharing new years resolutions is a great way to meet new friends!
- Marin Singles Convention, Friday, Jan 7, at Servino's Ristorante in Tiburon. This is always the largest singles event of the year in Marin. This time we are guaranteeing that everyone who attends will find love in 2011, or your money back! Entertaining keynote is followed by a Dance Party, with a spectacular view of the San Francisco Skyline and the Bay, weather permitting.