Singles Parties, September 29 - Otober 2, 2010
3 singles parties this past week:
- What's Your Sign? Party, Wednesday, Sep 29, at the Flamingo Resort Hotel in Santa Rosa. Our singles loved the free mini-readings from Psychic Kathleen! They also enjoyed the music of DJ Bobby D and the great karaoke singers.
- Singles Charity Ball, Friday, Oct 1, at the Crystal Ballroom at Hotel Shattuck Plaza in Berkeley. Thank you to all of you who donated to the Seva Foundation's Sight Project. Thanks to your generosity, Seva will be able to restore sight to dozens of poor people in Cambodia, East Africa, Tibet, etc. Fun party! If you didn't get a chance to attend this fun party, please donate online on their WEBSITE.
- Cougar Mixer, Saturday, Oct 2, at Maharani Restaurant in San Francisco. Many new faces at this party, co-sponsored by Hedonism II (who donated free t-shirts to most of the attendees).
- MidLife Singles Mixer, Tuesday, Oct 5, at Hilton Hotel Newark Fremont. Annie Gleason of Get a Love Life! will answer all of your midlife dating questions. We also have appetizers, a fun mixer game, and prizes!
- Wine Tasting & Live Band Dance, Thursday, Oct 7, at Number One Broadway Nightclub in Los Gatos. The Joint Chiefs will play all the great hits our singles love so much!
- Saturday Night Fever Dance, Saturday, Oct 9, at the DoubleTree Hotel SFO in Burlingame. DJ Darryl K will teach a fun Saturday Night Fever Hustle Dance Lesson for those who arrive on time.