Singles Parties, Sep 1 - 15, 2012
Our Fall Ball on Saturday, Sep 15, attracted a huge, well-dressed crowd, as is always the case with our parties at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. This was our third party this year at this legendary venue. We will do more...
- Last Days of Summer Dance, Saturday, Sep 1, at the Sheraton Palo Alto. Laura of Singles Supper Club, who ran this co-sponsored party, reports a good turnout and fun party. We are negotiating to do more parties at this great Silicon Valley venue.
- White Dance, Friday, Sep 7, at the Embassy Suites San Rafael. Good turnout, great music and videos from DJ Darry K. Fun to see so many wearing white!
- Wine Tasting & Dance, Saturday, Sep 8, at Redux Nightclub in Walnut Creek. OK turnout, great dance music, although it was a little too loud for my taste. We didn't bring our own DJ, the nightclub provided him, so we did not have control over the volume.
- Advanced Degrees Mixer, Thursday, Sep 20, at Yoshi's in San Francisco. This is our first-ever party at this renowned Jazz venue. Right in the middle of National Singles Week, Sep 16 - 22, which is the only week of the year that honors America's 100 million singles! We are the official sponsors of National Singles Week each year all over the USA.
- Speed Dancing Party, Friday, Sep 21, at the Pleasanton Marriott. We did our first-ever Speed Dance a few months ago at the Hyatt Regency Burlingame and it was so popular we decided to do it again!
- Spectacular Nightclub Dance, Saturday, Sep 29, at Illusions Super Club. What a treat to be able to do a party at the Silicon Valley's finest nightclub!
- Waterfront Match Your Key Dance, Friday, Oct 5, at Sinbad's, next to the famous Ferry Bldg in San Francisco.
- Singles Extravaganza, Saturday, Oct 13, at the Hyatt Regency Burlingame's Grand Peninsula Ballroom, the finest ballroom on the Peninsula! Author Gwen Mazer will do Makeovers before your very eyes and also keynote this event with a talk on What's Age Got to Do With It?, followed by a giant dance party.