Singles Parties, April 22-26, 2008
- Free Singles Financial Planning Seminar & Social, Tuesday, April 22, at the Concord Hilton. Timothy R. Yee gave a helpful talk on "10 Steps to Financial Freedom," followed by free wine and food, which were plentiful and excellent. Thank you, Timothy! If you missed this fun talk, you might want to call Timothy at 510/638-6331 or visit his website. He will be speaking for us again next month on Tuesday, May 27, 7-9pm, at the Bay Cafe at Palo Alto Municipal Golf Course.
- Peninsula Singles Convention, Friday, April 25, at the Westin Hotel at SFO. Fairly large turnout, but too big of a ballroom and too big of a dance floor. People love being in giant ballrooms with giant dance floors, but the secret to a great party is that it be crowded and intimate. Not so easy to predict turnouts, however, so sometimes we get too big a venue (and sometimes too small).
- 30th Anniversary Dance for American Singles, Saturday, April 26, at the Embassy Suites in San Rafael. Huge crowd, great party! Wish we had had the extra space that we had at last night's party at the Westin.
We have 3 more parties next weekend:
- Dance by the Bay with Luau Buffet, Friday, May 2. Always a giant turnout for our parties at the Golden Gate Yacht Club in SF. And why not? You can't beat the terrific deal (dinner and dancing for only $25) and great ambience!
- Art & Wine Tasting Party, Saturday, May 3, Swarm Art Gallery at Jack London Square. This is a very large space that will easily accommodate the crowd.
- Advanced Degrees Mixer, Sunday, May 4, Kincaid's, 60 Bayview Plaza, Burlingame. Here's your chance to meet well-educated singles!
Details are at www.ThePartyHotline.com. See you at the parties!