Singles Parties, July 20-24, 2009
3 parties this past week:
- SF Peninsula Single Mingle, Monday, July 20, at Straits Restaurant in Burlingame. We expected a big crowd, as this was our first party at this upscale restaurant, but we only drew a modest attendance. The appetizers were great, and the party went well, with several new faces. This should be a very good location for our parties, so we will try this venue again down the line.
- MidLife Singles Mixer, Tuesday, July 21, at Ristorante La Toscana in San Rafael. Big crowd. They thoroughly enjoyed the two brief presentations by author Mason Grigsby and SF Examiner Dating expert Annie Gleason on MidLife Dating.
- Tri-Valley Lock & Key Dance, Friday, July 24, at the Pleasanton Marriott. This was the big one, as is the case whenever we do our Lock & Key Dances. Next Lock & Key Dance will be on Saturday, August 29, at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in San Rafael.
Next week features another 3 singles parties:
- Generation X Mixer, Tuesday, July 28, at Faz Restaurant in Danville. GenXers were born between 1961 and 1981. This is the first GenX Singles Party ever held in the East Bay!
- Golden Gate Yacht Club Dinner Dance, Friday, July 31, San Francisco. This venue always draws the big crowds! You can't beat $25 for both Buffet Dinner and Dancing, with a great view and free parking in the City.
- Dinner/Dance on the Bay, Saturday, August 1st, aboard The Sherman, docked at 410 Airport Blvd, Burlingame. This is the only on-ship restaurant on the SF Peninsula. Always packed for our parties!
More info about our events on our website at www.ThePartyHotline.com. See you at the parties!