Singles Parties, August 20 - 26, 2011
Large crowds for all three of parties over the past two weeks!
- A Touch of Class Dance, Friday, Aug 19, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Burlingame. We were worried about this party, because unfortunately Stanford Bachelors scheduled a party for the same night (without checking to see that we already had scheduled ours) and we had a huge ballroom to fill. We needn't have worried, as we had a very nice turnout. What a spectacular ballroom! We hope to do many more parties at The Hyatt.
- Single Millionaires Party, Thursday, Aug 25, at Bay Cafe at Palo Alto Golf Course. Usually Thursday night parties don't attract 150 people! This party went so well, we have scheduled the next one for Saturday, Sep 24, at Sinbad's in San Francisco. This time, since it's on a weekend, we will have dancing follow our entertaining speaker, Allen Hamm.
- North Bay Singles Convention, Friday, Aug 26, at Flamingo Resort Hotel in Santa Rosa. Again, we were concerned, because we had a huge ballroom to fill, but our largest annual event in the North Bay lived up to its billing. Nice turnout, entertaining talk from Karen Brody, and a great Dance Party with DJ Slick.
- Salsa Mixer, Lesson, & Live Band Dance, Thursday, Sep 1, at Cafe Cocomo in San Francisco. This is the largest salsa nightclub in Northern California and always attracts a big crowd, even on a Thursday night!
- Champagne Social, Friday, Sep 2, at Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel in San Francisco. This is the first of what we hope will be a monthly social, featuring Champagne and the singles who love it! You can't beat the view from the 31st Floor Club Room.
- Name Your Price Dance, Labor Day Sunday, Sep 4, at Pasta Pelican Restaurant in Alameda. Your read correctly: name your price, the first-ever singles dance where YOU decide how much you pay. Should be a big crowd, since EVERYONE can afford this party and most people DON'T go away on Labor Day Weekend, and are eager to celebrate the holiday!
- Match Your Key Dance, Friday, Sep 9, at David's Restaurant at Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club. Our last Match Your Key party at this lovely restaurant attracted quite a crowd. Hopefully history will repeat itself!
- Demi vs Madonna Cougar Party, Saturday, Sep 10, at 111 Minna Gallery & Nightclub in San Francisco. Details at www.cougarevents.com.
- Blue Jean Ball, Friday, Sep 16, at Renaissance ClubSport Hotel in Walnut Creek. So far we have had an unbroken winning streak at our parties at this lovely hotel!
- National Singles Week Celebration, Thursday, Sep 22, at First Street Cafe in Benicia. Our annual party in this quaint town has always drawn a good turnout. We are the proud official sponsor of National Singles Week each year in America!
- Singles Dance with Millionaires, Saturday, Sep 24, at Sinbad's in San Francisco.
DETAILS at www.thepartyhotline.com/PartyCalendar.html. See you at the parties!